- bodeequa7 on Pickmoto Brings Sports Betting Back to Basics
- KC on Sportsbook.com Refunds Bets Because NFL Replacement Refs are Horrible
- Ryan on Pickmoto Brings Sports Betting Back to Basics
- Stephanie Bernota on BetBomb Goes Bigger, Announces Contests
- Dustin Blackwell on BetBomb Goes Bigger, Announces Contests
Tag Archives: Swimming
August 16, 2012 Brent Hannify 3 Comments
Michael Phelps, as you might expect, is a fairly rich man. After winning 22 medals over the course of three Olympic games, his earnings total about $45 million and endorsements could push that number up in the wake of the star swimmer’s retirement from the sport.
Phelps’ competitive edge has shown up in his personal life as well, as the athlete is apparently quite the poker fan. When he first started playing, Phelps began working with the $1/$2 level tables but now buys in to a weekly $25,000 game.